The website www.mates.es uses “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
What types of cookies do we use our web?
- Own cookies: Are those that we send to your device from our website. For example, if you have registered in our user account, you may have a cookie to remember your access data.
- Third-party cookies: Those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or web page that is not managed by us directly, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies. For example: Google Analytics.
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while you access our website. Once you abandon it, they disappear.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a certain period of time.
- Analysis Cookies: They are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and measure and analyze how you use our website, in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer and the way in which we present them.
What cookies do we use on our web?
- Own cookies: These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our online store.
- Google Cookies (Analytics and Tag Manager): These cookies are used to obtain statistical reports on website traffic and behavior analysis of our users to improve the browsing experience and interaction.
How can i configure or disable my cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your Internet browser. If you do not allow the installation of cookies on your browser, you may not be able to access some of the services and your experience on our website may be less satisfactory.
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the menu option Tools by selecting Internet Options, accessing Privacy and in Settings move the slider all the way up to block all cookies and then press or click OK. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- If you use Firefox for Mac in the Preferences menu option, select Privacy, access the Show Cookies section, and for Windows in the Tools menu option, select Options, access Privacy and then “Use custom settings for the history” . Check the Accept cookies option to activate them, and uncheck it to deactivate them. For more information, you can check Mozilla support or browser Help.
- If you use Safari, iOS 8, press Settings, select Safari and then “Block cookies”. Select “Always allow”, “Allow from the sites I visit”, “Allow only from current websites” or “Always block”. In iOS 7 or earlier, select “Never”, “Advertising and third parties” or “Always”. For more information, you can check Safari support or browser Help.
- If you use Google Chrome, in the Tools menu option, selecting Settings (Preferences in Mac), accessing Advanced Options and in the Privacy section, finally check Cookies in the Content Settings dialog. To block all cookies, select “Do not allow data to be saved from the sites”. For more information, you can check Google support or browser Help.
By browsing and continuing on our website you indicate that you are consenting to the use of the aforementioned cookies, and in the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.